This classic cocktail gets a Halloween makeover with a syringe of cherry grenadine.
Servings: 8 people
- 1 750ml bottle dry sparkling wine
- 8 Tablespoons cherry grenadine
Fill 8 champagne flutes full with sparkling wine.
Serve with syringes filled with 1 Tablespoon grenadine, and serve with the sparkling wine.
- For the sparkling wine, always choose dry or “brut”.
- Champagne, Cava or Prosecco are all excellent choices.
- If you do not care for cherry grenadine, you can always use cherry juice, pomegranate juice or cranberry juice instead.