Use cooking spray to prepare the griddle or frying pan.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Stir until combined.
Add the milk, egg and butter. Use an electric mixer to blend until well incorporated.
Gently fold in 1 cup of the strawberries.
Cook pancakes over medium heat until lightly browned on both sides and cooked through.
Serve topped with the remaining fresh strawberries, whipped cream and syrup.
- How to cook the perfect pancake:
- Prep the griddle and set it to 375F.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter onto the griddle, spacing out each pancake.
- Cook the first side until the edges are cooked, the bubbles pop without filling back up, and he bottom is a golden brown.
- Flip and cook the other side for another 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- How to store leftovers:
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
- Freeze in a layered airtight container with parchment paper between each layer for up to 3 months.
- Reheat the pancakes in the microwave in 30 second increments. Frozen pancakes do not need to be thawed.
Calories: 1431kcal | Carbohydrates: 210g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 51g | Saturated Fat: 29g | Cholesterol: 284mg | Sodium: 2840mg | Potassium: 2739mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 49g | Vitamin A: 1833IU | Vitamin C: 254mg | Calcium: 1083mg | Iron: 12mg