Fill your champagne flute about ⅓ of the way full with orange juice.
Add a splash of blue curacao until the champagne flute is about ½ full and desired shade of green is reached.
Fill the remainder of the glass with sparkling wine.
Serve it up with your favorite festive garnish!
Expert Tips for Making Green Mimosas:
- Use fresh-squeezed orange juice for the best flavor. It's a little more work but well worth the effort.
- Add the orange juice and Blue Curacao to the glass first to make sure you get the right shade of green.
- Chill the sparkling wine and juice before making green mimosas.
- Use "brut" or dry sparkling wine when making these green drinks for St. Patrick's Day.
- Have fun with garnishes to give this St. Patricks Day cocktail some extra fun flare.
Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 215mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 124IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg