In a blender, combine the milk, icecream, cookie butter and cookies. Blend on low speed until desired consistency is reached.
For serving, dip the serving glasses into melted Biscoff Cookie Butter until the entire rim is coated.
Coat the dipped edges in crumbed cookies.
Fill each prepared glass with milk shake then top with whipped cream and leftover cookie crumbles and melted cookie butter.
- Use the brand-name products, Lotus Biscoff Cookies, and Biscoff Cookie Butter, if possible.
- Add the milk to the blender first followed by the other ingredients for easier blending.
- Adjust the consistency of your milkshake to your liking by adding more or less milk.
- Garnish the glass for presentation perfection and be sure to allow extra cookie butter to drip off the glass before dipping in the crumbs.
- Serve and enjoy immediately!
Calories: 814kcal | Carbohydrates: 83g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 190mg | Potassium: 488mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 65g | Vitamin A: 935IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 329mg | Iron: 1mg