Pumpkin Smoothie Bowl
Smoothie Bowls are not just for summertime. Check out this delicious smoothie bowl that is packed with tons of nutrients and classic fall flavors.
Servings: 2 people
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 teaspoons honey
Place all ingredients into the blender and blend on medium low speed until smooth.Serve immediately and garnish if desired.
- Frozen banana is ideal to give this smoothie an extra smooth and creamy texture, but if your in a rush and don’t have time to freeze one … use fresh and add a bit of ice.
- Be sure to get plain pumpkin for this recipe, so you have a little more control over the flavor.
- You can use more or less honey to adjust the sweetness to your liking.
- Chopping the banana before freezing gets the pieces frozen to the max, which keeps your smoothie bowl extra icy!
- Have fun with your toppings! Try pecans, granola, coconut or white chocolate for an extra indulgent treat.
Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 252mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 19065IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 2mg