Halloween Smoothie Bowl
A spooky healthy Halloween themed smoothie bowl made from berries, banana and milk with a greek yogurt spider web.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 cup blueberries frozen
- 1 cup strawberries frozen
- 2 bananas frozen
- 3-5 Tablespoons milk of choice
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 3 Tablespoons greek yogurt
Place berries, bananas, 3 Tablespoons milk, and honey into a blender. Blend on medium low speed until smooth, adding an additional 1-2 Tablespoons of milk if needed.
Pour into a bowl and set aside.
In a small ziplock bag, but the Greek Yogurt inside and cut a very small piece off the corner.
In the middle of the smoothie bowl, make a small circle with the yogurt. Make 3 more circles around the first circle.
Using a sharp knife, glide the knife from the smallest circle outward to create a web pattern.
Garnish your smoothie bowl with banana slices, kiwi, fresh berries, chia seeds, star sprinkles and plastic spiders.
- Start milk at 3 Tablespoons, sometimes you may not need anymore. Add the least amount of milk possible to keep your smoothie bowl nice and thick.
- You can also use 2 cups of mixed frozen berries, but this combination has less seeds.
- You can adjust the quantity of honey to make your smoothie bowl more sweet.
- Greek yogurt is great for making this web pattern! It’s thick consistency stays on top really nicely.
- This smoothie bowl is best fresh, but you can also freeze it if desired.
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 621mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 115IU | Vitamin C: 60mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg