Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, adding water last and as needed. Garnish with desired toppings and serve.Garnish Suggestions:Fresh BananaExtra cranberries-plain or rolled in sugarAlmondsCoconutChia Seeds
- I highly prefer frozen bananas with this recipe and personally like to use 2. The frozen bananas keep the bowl colder longer and also seem to hold the toppings up a bit better.
- Add up to ¼ cup water to help the smoothie blend a little easier, if needed.
- Add more or less honey to adjust sweetness.
- You can replace the yogurt with a vegan option if desired.
- You can also replace the honey with any alternative sweetener, liquid preferred.
Calories: 426kcal | Carbohydrates: 103g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 62mg | Potassium: 455mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 86g | Vitamin A: 114IU | Vitamin C: 60mg | Calcium: 158mg | Iron: 1mg