This easy Fruit Popsicles Recipe is the perfect summertime snack! All you need is chopped fruit, juice, and popsicle molds to create these beautiful, healthy treats.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
When I was a kid, I remember eating popsicles in the summertime like it was going out of style. On any given day, you would find me barefoot with popsicles juices running down my chin and hands. And on special occasions, my mom would make homemade popsicles for us kids.
Now, as a mother of four, I prefer making this homemade fruit popsicles recipe over store-bought. With so much sweetness to ripe fresh fruit, you don't need any added sugar!
You can get popsicle molds just about anywhere! From Walmart to Target to Amazon, there are plenty of options at various price points. And so many different fun shapes and sizes!
For this recipe, I used a standard rectangular-shaped popsicle mold that makes 10. I think this size works perfectly to showcase all the beautiful colors of the fruit.
While testing the recipe, I had a few different batches going in different molds. This mold was my favorite! The silicon base was sturdy enough to move from the counter to the freezer with easy, but flexible enough to guide the popsicles out without issues.
You will also need popsicle sticks. The set linked above comes with some but you can easily find extra on Amazon or any store that has baking items.
If you don't have a popsicle mold, you can easily use an ice cube tray for smaller pops!
Ingredients for this Fruit Popsicles Recipe
This recipe couldn't be easier! Chopped fruit and fruit juice are all that's needed to create this sweet and healthy treat.
- Chopped Fruit: Soft fruits like berries, melon, and kiwi are best. Fruits like apples might be too hard after being frozen. Plus, you'll love how beautiful the popsicles look with colorful fruit!
- Fruit Juice: The secret to a beautiful fruit popsicle? Clear fruit juice! I love the sweetness of white grape juice, but you can also use apple juice or white grapefruit juice. Plus, the clear juice shows off the colors of the fruit inside.
How to Make Fruit Popsicles
- Chop fruit into bite-size pieces and carefully place them on the popsicle molds' insides to showcase the fruit.
- Then, fill each mold with your juice of choice. Add your sticks according to your popsicle mold instructions.
- Lastly, freeze for at least 5 hours or preferably overnight. Once completely frozen, they are ready to enjoy!
These fruit popsicles can stay in their molds until you are ready to serve them. Sometimes, popsicles can get a little stuck, so you can easily release them by running them under warm water for a few seconds.
This fruit popsicles recipe is great for all kinds of variations! You can blend up fruit, juice, and yogurt for a creamy texture. Or, you can even try a banana and chocolate milk combo! There are endless flavor combinations, so have fun experimenting.
More Summertime Treats
Fruit Popsicles Recipe
- 2 cups fresh fruit, chopped (Great options are berries, kiwi, and melon.)
- 3 cups clear fruit juice (white grape juice, white grapefruit juice, apple juice)
- Chop fruit into bite-size pieces. Carefully place fruit inside popsicle mold, making sure to place some fruit directly against the sides of the mold.
- Pour clear juice over the fruit to fill the mold and place sticks according to your mold directions.
- Refrigerate at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Carefully remove the popsicles from the mold and serve.
PIN FOR LATER!